Zumba on Riviera

lovelyjubbly

• 1 month later...

Yes, well as you know there has been a HUGE outcry against the cost of Services in the Spa.

So, perhaps some of us, who are now requesting EXTRA services in that Spa, have cut off our noses to spite our faces...:o

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTt1O546KV7yElwPpck94-5Hl2OC9MHXnT0IIgdUAtI3MCimgmd

I would prefer Chi Gong and Tai Chi! I did both on ships and did not like Zumba because the instructor never explained anything, just assumed that everybody knew her moves.

Zumba is meant to be fast paced, but the steps are simple and the instructor usually gives hand cues. It is an exercise class more than a dance class, so there really is no right or wrong, you just keep moving and have fun.

I go to zumba 4 times a week and really miss it when I am cruising. I always wondered what it would be like to do it on a moving ship.

Jim and Stan, I hope you did not take offense at the men of zumba videos. I just thought they were funny because I have been trying to convince my husband to come to classes with me. Unfortunately, he also prefers Tai Chi speed, and I love to move fast.

Zumba is meant to be fast paced, but the steps are simple and the instructor usually gives hand cues. It is an exercise class more than a dance class, so there really is no right or wrong, you just keep moving and have fun.

I go to zumba 4 times a week and really miss it when I am cruising. I always wondered what it would be like to do it on a moving ship.

Great fun when the ship is moving

Celebrity introduced it on all their ships in January

The instructor was certified and really excellent.

I have never seen so much participation in any "exercise" activity -- all ages, all sizes, male and female.

We were on the pool deck and cheered on from those at the pool area and on the deck above.

Archived