Captain Tor Olsen

I would love to have him again as a captain. He is such a pleasant man and very humorous. I had the pleasure of meeting him at CC party, so that was a definite plus. I won't soon forget his accent and the number of jokes the comedians cracked at it. All in good humor. LOL. He was even nice enough to turn the ship around (40 minutes out to sea) to go retrieve some passengers left behind in Jamaica.

Captain Tor was aboard the Mariner 9/04 for our 7 turned 9 day hurricane cruise. He did a great job of keeping us updated on everything that was going on. As well as being a great captain, he is a great stand up comedian. I almost spewed my cocktail through my nose at the welcome back party because he was making us laugh so hard :eek: . We are aboard the Mariner 10/05 and I sure hope he is driving the ship.

(Thanks Parrothead for the quick link, BTW I used to show horses in Ocala, and I'm a Gator)

Archived