Destination Concierge

cheriooo

I received a phone call yesterday from Celebrity Experience describing a new excursion experience offered to aqua class and suite guests. Its a small exclusive tour and in my case it is in Brugges. Max 16 people. Cannot pre-book but you need to arrange it through the new "Destination Concierge". Anyone know of this or booked something like this on Celebrity?

I received a phone call yesterday from Celebrity Experience describing a new excursion experience offered to aqua class and suite guests. Its a small exclusive tour and in my case it is in Brugges. Max 16 people. Cannot pre-book but you need to arrange it through the new "Destination Concierge". Anyone know of this or booked something like this on Celebrity?

Interesting. What itinerary are you on? Did they offer this service for other ports? Any mention of cost?

THanks

Carole

Never heard of this but am interested in seeing response from others who know about it. Sounds interesting to me!

The destination Concerige was mentioned by Sue the CD on our cruise on the Eclipse last month.

Basically they will be offering small group tours and doing things large groups can't do, a bit like the tours organised on roll calls, they will be expensive and available to anyone who is interested but numbers will be limited

They will be "able to get you into to places you couldn't normally go to" was the phrase they used. Examples were The Terrace Houses in Ephesus and Underground tour in the Colloseum :rolleyes:

The destination Concerige was mentioned by Sue the CD on our cruise on the Eclipse last month.

Basically they will be offering small group tours and doing things large groups can't do, a bit like the tours organised on roll calls, they will be expensive and available to anyone who is interested but numbers will be limited

They will be "able to get you into to places you couldn't normally go to" was the phrase they used. Examples were The Terrace Houses in Ephesus and Underground tour in the Colloseum :rolleyes:

Interesting!! Thanks for the info!!:)

That seems ridiculous to me--anyone can 'get into' either one of those, one by booking on your own and the other by booking a private excursion. Sounds like an attempt at wringing ever more dollars out of unsuspecting pax.:cool:

That seems ridiculous to me--anyone can 'get into' either one of those, one by booking on your own and the other by booking a private excursion. Sounds like an attempt at wringing ever more dollars out of unsuspecting pax.:cool:

Interesting-what is so special about either of these examples? Both are easily done DIY or on any other tours pvt or group.

A special tour for example in Bruges would be with an art historian -that would be special anything else is just getting $$ from Pax

Carole

Archived