Website problem.

tryan70

Yes, I have been unable to get into my booking online today. I get a message that says "Could not load booking." I called Oceania, but the service rep said she couldn't do anything and reported the problem to IT, which doesn't work today (Sunday), so I don't expect any resolution until Monday.

Thanks Harry, great service!

P.S., Harry, as you're IT--any idea why your website won't remember my login and password? I've tried several times clearing my browser history (Firefox), cookies, the whole thing, and it still doesn't work. A small thing, just wondering.

I have been having this problem for about 4 days and I just tried it again and unfortunately I still can't access our booking. I thought it was just our booking, but after reading this thread, I see others had the same problem. I'm not sure why I still can't get into our booking.

I too am now able to access our booking. Very impressed that Oceania's CIO is monitoring this board and responded so quickly. Seems that a posting on the CC board got quicker response than a call to Oceania guest services.

We had a problem on Safari (on a Mac) where it lost our login and then wouldn't let us login again after (the inability to login at all has been happening on and off the last few days). We then switched to Firefox and that let us log in to make our reservations this evening.

Thanks to Oceania for fixing the system so it showed our reservation again today!

Archived