Confused ??? Jewel SE Penthouse

Thanks for the pics NYGirl! We are staying in room 10000 and 10500 on the Jewel in Dec and this gives us a good idea what to expect!

We are in 10000 and 10500 on Jewel in Feb. Please post a review and/or pictures when you return!!! :D:D

Russianmom I sure will! We are super excited! First suite cruise for us and the first cruise ever for the kiddos.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We always sail aft suites but are traveling w/ friends who wanted to try forward. I'm a little worried but hoping we love it as much as aft.

It's hard to go wrong on a suite!!!!!

How old are your kids? My older son is 7 and this will be his 6th cruise. My younger son will be 5 and it will be his 2nd. They LOVE cruising :D

I absolutely loved suite 10000. I could not believe all of the room in there.

The only drawback is having to shut the curtains at night or keep the lights out. It reflects onto the bridge.

The balcony is a great size too. We stood out there on sailaway from NY and it was amazing.

I absolutely loved suite 10000. I could not believe all of the room in there.

The only drawback is having to shut the curtains at night or keep the lights out. It reflects onto the bridge.

The balcony is a great size too. We stood out there on sailaway from NY and it was amazing.

Yea!! :D:D

We were in 10500 on the June 1st sailing to Alaska. OMG we loved that cabin! My husband wanted to book it again on our next sailing because he loved it so much. Either 10000 or 10500 are amazing. I took a ton of pics of the suite, I will try to post them this upcoming weekend.

We were in 10500 on the June 1st sailing to Alaska. OMG we loved that cabin! My husband wanted to book it again on our next sailing because he loved it so much. Either 10000 or 10500 are amazing. I took a ton of pics of the suite' date=' I will try to post them this upcoming weekend.[/quote']

That would be great! Thank you!!!:D

Although we will be on the Pearl in April we too have booked our first forward PH, 10500, so I love looking at pictures since the Pearl and the Jewel are sister ships I know what to expect now. Thanks !!!:D

I stayed in 10002 and noticed when you are in the spa you can not see my balcony

However, on 9 you can see the balconies from the spa

In case you are looking for a bit more privacy.

On another note, anyone in the bridge can see you on the balcony.

Archived