Hooray for Choice Air ! (Boo to RCI UK)

Thanks very much Ticktoneer - really appreciate that.

I've just tried it and that doesn't work.

Google 'Choice Air'

click on the celebrity cruise/plan cruise link that should come up at the top

half way down on the celebrity page you will see 'choice air website' underlined - click on this.

I never thought of the TV : are you allowed to tell which channel you find that on?

I used to book a few years ago when we could view them all on tele text do you remember pages 227 / 228 that was good

I really didn't know there was still cruises available on TV

Its Freeview Channel 22 at 8pm tonite, and Tuesdays at 8pm

I don't always find a big price difference though the terms and conditions are much better - i.e.

- price drops will be matched

- no admin fees for name changes, sailing date changes etc.

- no loss of deposit before final payment date if you need to cancel

The TA usually also gives perks. I recently booked a B2B on Navigator of the Seas - a total spend of $2000 and was given $250 OBC, 2 speciality restaurant meals and wine in my stateroom on boarding.

Thanks Ticktoneer : can really depend on you for good solid advice

I have booked with that US travel agent no problems : but from retirement now mostly sail inside cabins & I think there is more of a saving with them for higher grade cabins

A friendly reminder that giving hints to travel agent websites is against the Community Guidelines and may cause your posting privileges to be suspended. I've attached a link to the Community Guidelines below. Special attention should be paid the the section titled "Travel Agent Recommendations". Thanks for your future cooperation.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/faq.php?faq=guidelines

Well I can access choice air, and it finds our reservation (which hasn't happened when I've tried before) but after entering all the required flight details the system comes back and says 'The currency requested did not match the currency in the Cruise Reservation. Please correct information and try again'

The only problem is that the reservation is in GBP and that's the only currency option available. Must expect the reservation to be in USD.

Thanks Ticktoneer : can really depend on you for good solid advice

I have booked with that US travel agent no problems : but from retirement now mostly sail inside cabins & I think there is more of a saving with them for higher grade cabins

Hi Maj

Thanks for the compliment ! Lol. I usually just get criticised on here - ha ha ha !

We sail in inside cabins a lot as well as we'd rather use the money we save on higher category cabins against our next cruise.

Happy Cruising :-)

Archived