What exactly is this White Hot party all about?

High energy dance party which sometimes starts out on deck on some ships, weather permitting, and then moves indoors to the nightclub. Children permitted until later hours. The staff will be dressed in white, some with feathered angel wings. Lots of strobe and black lighting which makes the white glow. Many passengers wear white, but it is not mandatory. The White Hot Party is called the Glow Party on some ships.

High energy dance party which sometimes starts out on deck on some ships, weather permitting, and then moves indoors to the nightclub. Children permitted until later hours. The staff will be dressed in white, some with feathered angel wings. Lots of strobe and black lighting which makes the white glow. Many passengers wear white, but it is not mandatory. The White Hot Party is called the Glow Party on some ships.

..also when it's Glow Party, besides white, there are also bright neon colors present (back to the nineties :D).

Just wondering what goes on at the White Hot party? We are sailing on the Dawn in August and have never been on our last 2 cruises. Which night is it? Is it for all ages? Do you have to wear all white?:confused:

The best description I can give you is to think John Trovolta in the movie: Saturday Night Fever. A 70's disco loud dance party. You are encouraged to wear white but it is not required. On different ships,it is held in different venue and usually held a couple of nights before the end of the cruise. If you saw CEO Kevin Sheehan in Undercover Boss, there was a small scene with the White Hot Party. If you are into lots people, loud music, flashing lights come join the fun. There are lots of people who just come to watch.

you just dance the night away and drink and listen to a lot of loud music and have fun~~I have been to every "white hot Party "but on the Breakaway it will not be the "White hot Party"~~looking forward to it~~I usually stay out until about 1:30 A.M.:)

it is FUN it's for the young at heart. i'm in my early sixties and don't feel out of place.

on our next cruise on the spirit it will be inside because of the time of year.i always look forward to it and shall definitely be attending.

My wife and I (47 and 52) have been to all three white hot parties on the three NCL cruises we have taken. We love club/dance music and enjoy the atmosphere. a drink or 2, some dancing, people watching. They usually decorate the club for that night. Some line dancing (cha cha slide, wobble) etc. wear white if you can. bring some glow ropes with you or glow necklaces. the staff will hand out some, but it was cool to have something on us that no one else had. The kids were welcome the first hour, then adults only. Go. have fun!!!

Jello shots, neon lit up necklaces.......black lights...lots of white clothes...music & dancing.............only been to one...last year & it was inside...kinda loud but fun........would be nice out at pool area...

white3.jpg.6fd6cf4cada2dcdc8b4f8a26a1c74ac6.jpg

white.jpg.283fc489cf4a217c1809b922b33cb0f6.jpg

white1.jpg.792249e0db1493562c403a8718772568.jpg

Jello shots, neon lit up necklaces.......black lights...lots of white clothes...music & dancing.............only been to one...last year & it was inside...kinda loud but fun........would be nice out at pool area...

[ATTACH]278255[/ATTACH][ATTACH]278256[/ATTACH][ATTACH]278257[/ATTACH]

Great pictures! Thank you!

Archived