A picture of you please...

I would love to post my picture using my Ipad, but have no clue on how to do it.

If there is a way to load directly from your iPad to CC on Safari (without using a host like Photobucket or Flickr), I haven't been able to find it. But your can do it with the Cruise Critic app.

Go to the thread that you want to post the picture and tap the arrow in the upper right hand corner

Choose reply

Then tap the icon that looks like the mountain with a sun behind it (second icon - it's to the right of the camera)

Choose where the picture is on your iPad

Tap the photo you want

Tap "Upload"

Choose the size (I can't see much difference in any of them)

You will see [ATTACH]numbers[/ATTACH]

(If you want you can write a message)

Then tap "Send"

Your reply will include the picture.

Edited by Scrapnana

I don't love this photo as my hair looks terrible, I'm exhausted and annoyed and it shows in my face, and the pose makes me look 10+ pounds heavier than I am, but here it goes...

There's that body image thing again. I think you look great and can't imagine where those 10+ pounds could possibly be!

I don't love this photo as my hair looks terrible, I'm exhausted and annoyed and it shows in my face, and the pose makes me look 10+ pounds heavier than I am, but here it goes...

You are WAY too hard on yourself! Your hair looks adorable, your face is beautiful, and your body is ROCKIN'! I don't look as good as you look in your photo, on a GOOD day! ;)

Thanks everyone. Maybe I don't like the photo because I remember how stressed I was when it was taken, getting my picture taken was not high on my list at that moment. I do love the dress. The minute I saw it I knew it would look great on my figure. That photo does add about 10 pounds. I'm not as "wide" as I look.

We were running very late due to a traffic fiasco and I had wanted to wash my hair and wasn't able, so my hair definitely wasn't at it's best. Had a great time that night though. :)

Hi Ducklite,

I always read your posts. I am very please to meet you. Love the picture. You look beautiful in the dress.

Marie

Morning Marie,

How are you doing? Did you get your walking cast on?

Ducklite, don't be so hard on yourself, you are beautiful and if that picture makes you look 10 lbs heavier I for the life of me can't see it!! I only wish and dream I could look even 1/2 that good and I work hard at trying to look good for my hubby.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Gerry

Well, I've decided I want to be annoyed, exhausted, have terrible hair, and be 10 lbs. heavier!:D YOU LOOK GREAT!

And Socallisa--I want to cruise with Blake!;) You lucky devil!

If looking 10 LBS heavier makes me look like you, I'd gladly take it. You look great!

Morning Marie,

How are you doing? Did you get your walking cast on?

Ducklite, don't be so hard on yourself, you are beautiful and if that picture makes you look 10 lbs heavier I for the life of me can't see it!! I only wish and dream I could look even 1/2 that good and I work hard at trying to look good for my hubby.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Gerry

Hi Gerry,

It is in cast for two more weeks. Hope you are doing well.

xoxoxo

Marie