Alaska Radiance: Is the Sauna/Steam Room Included?

We will be on Radiance in a few weeks to Alaska. Are the use of the steam room and sauna included as in most RCCL cruise? We have only been on Mexico and Caribbean cruises and they are included.

Thanks

We will be on Radiance in a few weeks to Alaska. Are the use of the steam room and sauna included as in most RCCL cruise? We have only been on Mexico and Caribbean cruises and they are included.

Thanks

Yes, sauna and steam room are complimentary on Radiance class ships. To my knowledge, only Oasis and Allure charge extra for the use of the sauna and steam room.

Yes, sauna and steam room are complimentary on Radiance class ships. To my knowledge, only Oasis and Allure charge extra for the use of the sauna and steam room.

So the Thermal Suite is separate from the sauna and steam rooms? Since there is a charge for this, is it only for using those thermal lounges as shown in the below picture link?

http://content.reviewed.com/products/13008/specs/7606/Venue-20-Overview-12.jpg

Thanks for your help on this.

There is no charge for the regular sauna and steam room in the changing areas of the mens and womens locker areas. The pic you link to is of the Thermal suites which DO incur a surcharge on the Radiance class ships.

tnt

There is no charge for the regular sauna and steam room in the changing areas of the mens and womens locker areas. The pic you link to is of the Thermal suites which DO incur a surcharge on the Radiance class ships.

tnt

Are the locker rooms available to use free of charge and are there showers there? This is one area about Radiance that I have not figured out yet. Basically I would like to shower there after a workout or run in the morning and not wake my kids up in the cabin. Wondering if I could bring my own lock and get my morning routine wrapped up using the locker room and shower. Thanks in advance for any advice and help!

Are the locker rooms available to use free of charge and are there showers there? This is one area about Radiance that I have not figured out yet. Basically I would like to shower there after a workout or run in the morning and not wake my kids up in the cabin. Wondering if I could bring my own lock and get my morning routine wrapped up using the locker room and shower. Thanks in advance for any advice and help!

Yes they are free and you can shower in there :-)

If I remember correctly, the lockers in the changing areas required that you see the staff at the Spa area desk to exchange your seapass card for a locker key. No charge. No need for a separate lock...

tnt

Archived