Prices are INCREASING..

The easy saver price has increased around $120 in the last week. Do you think that means the ship is filling up? Last I looked there were still around 100 balcony cabins still available (didn't count any other cabins). We are at 99 days out

Our Dream cruise went down, down, down then back up, up and down again. Sometimes the price changed three times in a single day. I got two upgrades and $610 in OBC because of the price drops between the increases. Chances are based on the reports from the Wall Street prognostigators, the rates will go down again and again so the ships will sail full. Just keep checking every day.

Where do you view for on board credits? When I look at cruise documents it doesn't say anything. (Forgive this being a stupid question)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

No worries and there are no stupid questions on CC. You have to do a mock booking or use the Carnival Fare Viewer page. If you see a price drop, you have to submit an on-line price protection form. You can search on the carnival website for both - save them both to your favorites. If you haven't paid your cruise in full, provided you booked early saver, you can get a price reduction if the price drops. If you have paid in full, you can get the price difference in on board credit by submitting the on-line price protection form. Hope this helps!

I actually called someone on the phone and they updated it, telling me I had the credits. She never mentioned having to fill out a form :(

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

There was a price drop before we made our final payment that just reduced what owed by $160 ... I just called my PVP and he adjusted it, I didn't have to fill out anything.

Since then, the price has gone up about $125/person. We have about 41 days left.

The easy saver price has increased around $120 in the last week. Do you think that means the ship is filling up? Last I looked there were still around 100 balcony cabins still available (didn't count any other cabins). We are at 99 days out

Prices can increase and decrease several times a day - it's all about demand (or lack thereof) of a certain cruise.

Archived