Midnight buffets on FOS?

The question I ask is "Who really needs to be eating that late"?

You'd be completely and utterly amazed. I've been known to have the munchies very late at night, and DH and I go to a club on the ship and DANCE it off. Not a prob.

Last couple of cruises had one night where they served food on the pool deck. On Explorer they did it as a New York, New York theme. Sandwiches and finger foods, from what I remember. They had decorations and such out as well, so there was a visual element. I attached a picture as an example.

What I do remember is they did a poor job of controlling the crowd. The line went every which way and crowds of kids were sitting in the walkways blocking not only the staff coming through with the food, but elderly passengers from getting to the doorways.

IMG_7514.jpg.70c1b986af85fc3872fccabab683259f.jpg

We went on here in 2011... there was no midnight buffets, only chocolate buffet and a salad buffet... food is becoming scarce now adays and everyone is cutting down... although the food at all these cruises mostly taste the same... they are not providing any extras... try the chocolate buffet we found this good at 12:30 where we had a bit before nighty nite.:(

Archived