Rci - explorer

Hi Cruisers,

We will once again be sailing on the beautiful Explorer:) It's been almost 3 years and I was wondering if anyone knows for certain if they have added "sugar free flavored water" in the Windjammer:confused:

I had it on NCL - It wasn't bad for someone who needs something other than plain water. I don't do juices, sodas, ice tea or lemonade.

I do hope they have it or I will have to bring the Crystal Light packets to add it to plain water.

Thanks so much for your help.

Hi Cruisers,

We will once again be sailing on the beautiful Explorer:) It's been almost 3 years and I was wondering if anyone knows for certain if they have added "sugar free flavored water" in the Windjammer:confused:

I had it on NCL - It wasn't bad for someone who needs something other than plain water. I don't do juices, sodas, ice tea or lemonade.

I do hope they have it or I will have to bring the Crystal Light packets to add it to plain water.

I am getting off the Explorer the morning that you are getting on. I'll let you know about the water :)

Hi Cruisers,

They had it back in February when we last sailed on EX...

Steve

Yes, they have it in the Windjammer. They don't always have all the flavors available at each beverage station, so if you don't see your favorite, ask, or walk around to another station. I love the Tropical Mango! Strawberry Kiwi, not as much. I've only seen the Lemon-Lime variety on Allure.

Hi Cruisers,

Don't bring the Crystal lite buy the liquid water enhancer. Comes in many flavor and has no calories or carbs. You just squirt in as much as you like. Squeez container fits right in the palm of your hand. In all the supermarkets. Enjoy.

Don't bring the Crystal lite buy the liquid water enhancer. Comes in many flavor and has no calories or carbs. You just squirt in as much as you like. Squeez container fits right in the palm of your hand. In all the supermarkets. Enjoy.

I 2nd bringing mio or another brand of liquid enhancer. Explorer does have flavored water but imo they're horrible.

Archived