Bio Bay options??

leith

We are sailing on Oct 5th and arrive mid day on the 4th into San Juan. The moon is near perfect the night of the 4th. So I am trying to pull together all of the options for seeing the Bio Bay. I understand there are 3 locations. Some have the electric boat and others are kayaks. We are staying at La Concha Rennaissance and I don't really want to travel far to get to the Bio Bay.

Can someone help me summarize what the best options might be? I was leaning toward doing the kayaks and DH wants the electric boat.

All I really know is this is a really cool adventure and I want to see if we can make it work. All advice is welcome!!!

We did the kayak tour a number of years ago and really enjoyed it. I arranged the trip through the concierge at the Marriott and the tour traveled for quite some time picking up passengers from various hotels. It was a long night but worth every minute. Kayaking through the mangroves in the dark certainly added to the experience. Definitely worth doing.

Archived