Please help---Magic main dining menus

cruisin fun

I am looking for some current main dining room menus. Carnival was suppose to change their menu this year and still can not find 2013 ones. If you have them would you mind posting them or sending a link where to locate them. We leave July 21 and trying to plan anniversary dinner. Please help.

All 7 day menus are the same. I would google zydecocruiser's site as he has menus posted.

I have not heard or seen new menus this year, so if you cruised last year they might be the same.

Im not sure where you heard the menus would change from last year? I have not seen this myself so cant comment on it.

Yes supposedly Carnival is going to change the menus this year. JH mentioned it on his FB page and there is a thread here on CC. So far no one knows when this is going to happen though. All we do know it was announced a few weeks ago that the menus would be changing. Hoping it happens before Dec. Below is a link to the thread

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1862916

Archived