Packing -clothing

I would pack with layering in mind. Maybe only a couple of pairs of shorts, more slacks/jeans with some short sleeve shirts and some long sleeved and a sweater that you can put on if you get chilly onboard.

Doesn't it depend where you're going? :confused:

Depends on the temperatures of the destinations. Check Wikipedia, adjust for reasonable variation (say 20 degrees either way), work it out. If it's likely to be cold at the destination, three sweaters - two thick and one thin. If it's likely to be hot, one of each (you'll likely be wearing the thick one anyway). Jeans, two. You only need one but there's always the chance of an accident in the buffet.

I would assume you are going to the Caribbean. It will be cold the 1st day- jeans and maybe a windbreaker. You will be off Florida or farther south the 2nd day and shorts are what you'd want to wear. Same going home, last day may be chilly but you have jeans from 1st day, don't need another pair. Shorts on all other days and even maybe on the last day! We used to wear shorts in the winter from Newark flying to a cruise ship leaving from FL!

So, one pair of jeans, maybe one sweater or light jacket and shorts for the rest of the cruise. If its really too cold or raining you'll be inside so don't need down jackets, etc. Don't overpack. Its easy to do! My husband and I each have one carry-on size suitcase and have used these for cruises of 14 days!

(My husband lived in THE CITY until we got married!)

Archived