Classic to premium drink upgrade

betterthanvegas?

As has been confirmed by the above posting, all I was doing Wallie was letting you know that Michael's does not open till at least 5 or 7 so it would be impossible to have your first beer tasting during the afternoon. I have to assume that a beer tasting would consist of an individual polishing off the entire bottle, but if 6 of you are going to only have 2 oz samples, then your 5-6 beers per trip can obviously be knocked off fairly quickly. Either way, I was just passing along some information in case you did not realize that Michael's was not open during the afternoon.

Thanks for lookin out for guys having beer muscles online, but out first Celebrity sailing was in 1992 so we are very aware of the times things happen on their ships. Keep up the good information sharing.

Thanks for lookin out for guys having beer muscles online, but out first Celebrity sailing was in 1992 so we are very aware of the times things happen on their ships. Keep up the good information sharing.

Don't really care one way or another with regards to guys that have beer muscles online, but I can infer with the way you responded to my helpful information posting that you seem like more of a chardonnay with melted brie on a seven grain baguette eaten with your pinkie in the air as opposed to a guy who is going to polish off 10-12 beers in two sittings with others from his roll call. Happy drinking Wallie, and I will keep up the good information sharing to those that appreciate it.

Don't really care one way or another with regards to guys that have beer muscles online, but I can infer with the way you responded to my helpful information posting that you seem like more of a chardonnay with melted brie on a seven grain baguette eaten with your pinkie in the air as opposed to a guy who is going to polish off 10-12 beers in two sittings with others from his roll call. Happy drinking Wallie, and I will keep up the good information sharing to those that appreciate it.

Wow! I just quoted your comment in post#15, anyway, I will let the thread return to the original thought.

Archived