Where to stay the night before ?

Hi everyone, this is my 1st post but have been lurking for a while. We will be cruising Jan. 5 on the FOS, me, the wife, 2 sons (18 and 21) in two ocean view staterooms, and this will be our 1st cruise as a family. So where do you recommend staying the night before ? looking for a park and cruise package, someplace that will get us to the port on time and our car will be reasonably safe in their lot while we cruise. Thanks for any help.

Hi everyone, this is my 1st post but have been lurking for a while. We will be cruising Jan. 5 on the FOS, me, the wife, 2 sons (18 and 21) in two ocean view staterooms, and this will be our 1st cruise as a family. So where do you recommend staying the night before ? looking for a park and cruise package, someplace that will get us to the port on time and our car will be reasonably safe in their lot while we cruise. Thanks for any help.

Good morning and welcome to Cruise Critic. You may want to post your question over on the Florida Departures boards.

You may also want to visit the roll call for your sailing Freedom of the seas 1/5/2014

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

Check out the Florida Departures board for info on hotels and parking:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=672

Archived