Alfredo's on the Royal

riclop

This menu is only for the Royal and Regal. Alfredo's on the Grand and Sapphire only offer pizzas. I believe that is the same if it is offered at lunch on the Coral and Island. I have not seen posts of any other ships offering Alfredo's style pizza.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Shucks! Thanks...

• 11 months later...
Thanks for the reminder Dave, that Ocean Terrace menu looks great.

I enjoyed the Ocean Terrace on several occasions. Enjoying Alfredo's was also a high point of the cruise. What made it special, was the head waiter at the time "Franco" who was a true gem....:):):)

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G

Hi Benny!

I think it ALL looks delicious! I have Alfredo's on my list 4x; the Ocean Terrace Seafood Bar 2x; Wine Makers Table, Sabatini's, and Crown Grill 1x each; The Crab Shack and Fondues 2x each; pit stops at The Pastry Shop for a snack 5x; the Pub Lunches (both Sea Day and Port Day versions) 4x; Trident Grill Smokehouse BBQ 1x; and the International Cafe, Gelato's, Outrigger Bar (for Mexican food), Vines (tapas and sushi), and every other place from the Main Dining Rooms to Room Service and anything in between. Maybe I should get that tuxedo with stretchy pants. lol :D

Hey You are funny! :D Really organized. Do you also know which days you are going to each restaurant? We will be on the Royal in November. Our first suite, I am excited!! I also am looking forward to Alfredos. We get one free night for Crown Grill with our suite, and Sabatinos for breakfast. Other than that we usually stick to the "free" restaurants.

marge

Hey You are funny! :D Really organized. Do you also know which days you are going to each restaurant? We will be on the Royal in November. Our first suite, I am excited!! I also am looking forward to Alfredos. We get one free night for Crown Grill with our suite, and Sabatinos for breakfast. Other than that we usually stick to the "free" restaurants.

marge

Dave already went on that Royal cruise however he has decided to take an indefinite break from CC so he has not been posting. He has contributed so much to all of us on CC with all of his photos & information and he will definitely be missed. :(

Edited by Astro Flyer

Thanks so much for those shots of the new Alfredo’s menu. We ate there once or twice a year ago when the menu was smaller. This new menu will require several visits, I’m afraid! As others have mentioned, the really, really outstanding memory of Alfredo’s is the Service. The waiter was so pleasant and provided beautiful service. We felt as though we were dining at a high class restaurant.

Thank goodness, November (our next cruise) isn’t that far off.

Thanks so much for those shots of the new Alfredo’s menu. We ate there once or twice a year ago when the menu was smaller. This new menu will require several visits, I’m afraid! As others have mentioned, the really, really outstanding memory of Alfredo’s is the Service. The waiter was so pleasant and provided beautiful service. We felt as though we were dining at a high class restaurant.

Thank goodness, November (our next cruise) isn’t that far off.

Saying that you went to Alfredo's "when the menu was smaller" that would have been on the Sapphire or Grand? If you're not aware of it, the expanded menu is only available on the Royal & Regal which have always had the expanded menu. :)

Edited by Astro Flyer