Must Have Cruising Items Compilation

srvdmy4usn

I know there are several threads and countless posts out there that discuss useful items to bring along when cruising.

Let's see if we can get a complete list in a unified form that will allow us to access it at any time. I have started it off with a few of my own.

There is an online spreadsheet (like excel) located HERE, click the link and put as many as you would like. Try not to add duplicates, and please do not remove someone's entry.

If you can not click on hyperlinks you can also copy and paste this address into your browser

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnWuhccxbEjJdFZfTXhqUU0zUlNGTzR6dVB6UmFXY1E&usp=sharing

Already some good additions!

As a side topic to keep some activity in the thread.... what is the silliest thing you have seen someone bring on a cruise?

I watched someone attempt to bring a box full of fireworks on board, they did not get very far but I am not sure what the thought process was on that one! Although I suppose it would make for some fun on the lido deck!

(In his luggage) Full Size Blow-Up Doll w/ a wig by a guy (he was in front of me in the Naughty Room).

Bahahahahaha :D Was that his reason for being in the naughty room

"Excuse me sir, it appears you have a stow-away in your luggage" bowchicabowwow!

Archived