English Pub on Brilliance??

OIC...so Windjammer and MDR are only included dining? The mexican and sushi is a fee correct? How much? Thanks in advance

Park Cafe is also included. Izumi and Rita's are priced per item.

Not sure what the Brilliance pub is like but the one on Liberty this May seemed a bit soulless and didn't have the draft beers available that were advertised.

Only our second cruise with RCI but compared to other areas the service was a bit chaotic (so pretty authentic for an English pub :)) and it was the one area that lacked any wow.

Not sure what I was expecting but being mid promenade it just felt it was missing something.

Not sure what the Brilliance pub is like but the one on Liberty this May seemed a bit soulless and didn't have the draft beers available that were advertised.

Only our second cruise with RCI but compared to other areas the service was a bit chaotic (so pretty authentic for an English pub :)) and it was the one area that lacked any wow.

Not sure what I was expecting but being mid promenade it just felt it was missing something.

On Brilliance it's in an area that lacks wow too...it was always empty on my TA, but on Allure I loved it, it was mid royal promenade and was always lively and great waiters...I guess it's just luck of the draw

It is a Pub

Hi just off the Brilliance 2 weeks ago. The English pub did seem a bit soulless to me. Possibly because it is still new and had not had time to develop an atmosphere. Not well used during the day but a bit livelier at night. No pub has an atmosphere with few customers. The Brilliance ran out of all draft beer 3 days before end of cruise. Well it had been very hot in the Baltic. Perhaps we drunk the ship dry of draft beer.

I live in England and to have an English pub on a ship is not a novelty to me.

I miss the American Sports bar on board as it was a change for me from English pubs !!

Off for a beer soon in an English pub (or maybe several !!! )

Selswick

Archived