RCCL Visa Points redemption

I have enough points for a free cruise and would like to redeem them and apply it to someone else's cruise. If I have their booking number, can this be done?

Yes, you just need to go to the redemption website and specify the cruise info. There is no specific field for booking number, but they have advised me in the past to put the booking number in the "Notes" field.

Here's the redemption URL:

https://www.managerewardsonline.com/RMSapp/Ctl/entry?pid=grprwd&mc=RCCL

I have enough points for a free cruise and would like to redeem them and apply it to someone else's cruise. If I have their booking number, can this be done?

I am going on a week long cruise for 2 on the Allure in Feb with my points-I called 8883054326 just to verifiy process and then did it on line-was able to print receipt of redemption. They won't apply points until your cruise gets closer

Our son gifted his points to us in May for $50 OBC. We did it online with a note that it was a gift to his parents. We did it on my ipad and then took a picture for verification. But there were no problems at all! It was credited when we got onboard.

what about if a person gets a free cruise w/ their points, what is the latest date they can be turned in, before final payment, or up to few wks before sale date? (i ask because i may have extra points that could go as obc, not just a free cruise)

Archived