Pacific Princess

515kitty

Can anyone tell me if there are the "egg crates" for the mattress that can be requested? How are the beds on this ship????

I don't know, but I would like to know how the beds are in the mini-suites. Is there even a difference in beds across stateroom categories?

I don't know, but I would like to know how the beds are in the mini-suites. Is there even a difference in beds across stateroom categories?

I to have wonder if the class you are in made a difference on the quality. We have always had mini suites so don't know anything about the other class. I do think ship to ship are different. We have been on newer and older ships and all I can say I think they need to approach the attitude the hotels have adopted. (As far as a good night sleep keeps our passengers happy) Last year we had the egg crate on the bed and still was not good. I truly would like to know more as to me nothing is as good as a good night of sleep.

We recently toured on the Pacific and I would strongly suggest requesting egg crate before you begin the cruise. They seem to go quickly. We had not requested before hand and our steward went to retrieve one immediately. He mentioned they go quickly. With three more cruises planned with Princess we have made request when booking the trips. Tor us the Pacific bed seemed very low to floor before crate was added.

I have cruised 17 times with Princess on 14 Princess ships, and can honestly say I have never had a problem with the beds on any of them. The mattresses are firm, but that's my personal preference anyway. I have never had one that I even considered requesting an "egg crate" topper.

I have cruised 17 times with Princess on 14 Princess ships, and can honestly say I have never had a problem with the beds on any of them. The mattresses are firm, but that's my personal preference anyway. I have never had one that I even considered requesting an "egg crate" topper.

Then you were extremely lucky. I have had some great mattresses and have had mattresses that were so warn out on one side that the room steward had to prop the mattress up with a folded blanket. I'm happy that Princess has been replacing with pillow top as needed. Our mattress on Pacific in Jan. was just ok.

Archived