Grand Cayman...what to do...

La Princesa

Hello, I am going to be in GC and not sure what to do... I went once and did the Stingray city and loved it. This time we are going to be 7 most teens. Any input as to what else is there to do in GC??? Thanks

There are over 150 activities and over 100 attractions in Grand Cayman listed and reviewed by members on the Trip Advisor site.

Go to Sunset House

rent snorkel gear for the kids and let them jump in

chap'rone watch their stuff while enjoying My Bar ... the best bar on the island

food is available ... and quite good .... free WiFi

gear will cost about $12 each

you can walk to get there . . . less than 1 mile

inexpensive day (by Cayman standards)

We just came back from Grand Cayman with our 3 teens. We walked out of the port and turned right. After a 10 minute walk, you will see the Paradise Cafe. You can snorkel there and jump on a trampoline. We brought our own equipment, but they have stuff to rent there. If you buy drinks or food, you can sit in the shade and watch them.

Last summer, we took a cab to 7 mile Beach and snorkeled there. It was a beautiful beach and the water was clear. The cabs will just drop you off and the entrance is free. There is no problem getting a cab back to the port.

Archived