Carnival Glory food question

vawalkers

So if I am understanding correctly,,,NO MORE HOT DOGS, FRIES OR GRILLED CHICKEN AT LUNCH TIME. That station is totally gone?????:confused:

Correct. Guy's Burgers on one side with seasoned fries. Burritos (delicious) on the other side. Pizza in back. Fish n Chips with shoestring fries in the upper part of the lido buffet (on Glory, anyway). In between all of these things, a massive amount of choices of really good food.

Fries available every night as a side in the MDR. Chicken nuggets available nightly on the children's menu and as an app one night on the regular menu.

I can confirm they did not have them on the buffet on the June 30th sailing of the Glory. Only place my daughter got her nuggets fix was in the MDR ordering from the kids menu.

yep- they are on the kids menu.

but on the first night they have these chicken tenders as an appitizer-- wow are they good. We did try the chicken nuggets another night and they were just nasty-- try the fried chicken

So if I am understanding correctly,,,NO MORE HOT DOGS, FRIES OR GRILLED CHICKEN AT LUNCH TIME. That station is totally gone?????:confused:

hot dogs are at the deli. have not seen grilled'chicken in a while fries are'some where

We take our Baby Fry Daddy to deep fry our own tenders and fries in the cabin. ;)

cabincooker.jpg

What a great idea!!! Can you fry up something from your home town to give to your room steward as a gift? I'm going to have to look into that next time.

Archived