Century drydock

breezepark

When I did a search of the forum for 'Century' while considering a cruise on her, one of the first items up is from Host Andy about the drydock confirmation for Feb.2014. Imagine my surprise that there are now 2 very nice speicals on this ship in that same feb time frame.

PLEASE delete that thread if it is no longer accurate. And what is the current status?

thanks

When I did a search of the forum for 'Century' while considering a cruise on her, one of the first items up is from Host Andy about the drydock confirmation for Feb.2014. Imagine my surprise that there are now 2 very nice speicals on this ship in that same feb time frame.

PLEASE delete that thread if it is no longer accurate. And what is the current status?

thanks

If you had read through the thread you want deleted your question on the status would be answered.

Gonzo - there are 147 replies in that thread.

And dk, I have always been so appreciative of the information shared by CC posters, taken with a grain of salt of course. But the post that threw me was from Host Andy, so I gave that more weight. I simply think leaving wrong information on the board from a Host is not a good idea. I expect things changed after the post went up - what I should have done was check the original date of posting, and remembered that things always change, even after 'confirmation' from Celebrity :)

thanks

Hi Breezepark,

As Gonzo mentioned - if you had read the latter part of the Century Drydock thread, it clearly explained that Century's Drydock has been reduced from what I originally reported on May 17th. At the time, the Drydock was scheduled for 4 weeks. As of this moment, it appears the Drydock will be for 1 week, though there is a hole in Century's schedule for an additional 3-4 days, which the current status is unknown.

To avoid any further confusion, I'm closing this thread. If you have other questions, please post on the Century Drydock thread : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1846120

I hope this answers your question.

Archived