Anyone used cruisingexcursions.com?

tottoncruiser

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

Has anyone got any experience of Cruising Excursions.com? they offer several good priced tours From Both Villefranche and all over italy amongst others locations at excellent prices, just like so honest opinions on them?

Thanks in advance

Darren

No , but I've booked them for ' italian Trio' next month - hope they are ok !

Do a search on the board...they are discussed from time to time. Summary: They are a excursion broker, they don't provide the excursion. They take your money and contract with a local vender. Good prices, not always good on the customer service.

• 4 months later...

Got off my ship in Barcelona with pre-paid voucher in hand. Where was my pick up person as Cruising Excursions promised? I waited and looked for the sign as instructed. And I waited. Luckily I had a cell phone and called the company in the UK. Sorry, no one to pick you up. But that's why I made a reservation with you and pre-paid for the transfer to catch my flight. Sorry, no one to pick you up. Just grab a taxi and we will reimburse you for the fare to the airport.

6 months later after providing copies of the taxi receipt (3 times) I still have not been paid back the taxi fare.

Do you like being stranded on your vacation at the whim of a company that does not back up their word? It's your choice but never again for me.

Made a booking for transport from Civitavecchia to Rome and return later in the day

3 different people from the company assured me that once I had paid them they would send me vouchers confirming the details and include the company they contracted to transfer me

I received the vouchers but needed to speak with the contractor to confirm the pick up point in Rome

Although I had E mail trail from different people, after they had received payment I was told there was no way they would provide me with contractor's name

They were the only land excursion company I used on our 20 day cruise that weren't professional in their dealings. Also the only ones that asked for payment up front

Even though I had paid them,I booked and paid Rome cabs for the same transfer as I was extremely disappointed with lack of professionalism once monies had been paid

Would not contemplate using them