Allure of the Seas August 25, 2013

luvluv2cruise

Yes July 28th...LOL...that makes more sense. Do you know if they have FOD events on board?

From what I have read in some other posts they don't publish the events in the daily paper. However, they do have a poster board down by the purser's desk where they list daily events and there will be information listed there. Are you traveling solo?

Hello! We're booking this cruise and will be joining you.

I'm Marc and I'm traveling with my friend, Bryan. We're from the Pittsburgh area.

This will be our second time on Allure, and I'm really looking forward to it!

Hello! We're booking this cruise and will be joining you.

I'm Marc and I'm traveling with my friend, Bryan. We're from the Pittsburgh area.

This will be our second time on Allure, and I'm really looking forward to it!

Hi Marc, I'm Kevin. It's nice to meet you. I'm traveling solo this trip. I'm from Philadelphia and it's my first time on Allure. I'm very excited!

Looking at your cruise history, it looks like the largest ships you've been on were Mariner and Explorer (back when they were the big dogs!). Allure is a real treat! There is so much to do that even as a solo traveler, I'm sure you'll be able to keep yourself occupied. Most people complain that one week isn't enough time to enjoy everything offered on Allure.

If it weren't for Bryan, I might be traveling solo myself. My husband is staying home to work and take care of our younger son (well, relatively younger — he's 16). Fortunately, Bryan's willing to accompany me to keep the fare down. :)

To Here, My partner, Jeff and I are sailing on the allure on aug. 25. it will be our second cruise on the ship. We live in DC, but I grew up in Pittsburgh and lived in Philly before moving to DC. Look forward to meeting you on board.

tom

To Here, My partner, Jeff and I are sailing on the allure on aug. 25. it will be our second cruise on the ship. We live in DC, but I grew up in Pittsburgh and lived in Philly before moving to DC. Look forward to meeting you on board.

tom

Hey. Welcome guys! Kevin here. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Are you planning to attend the sail away party?

Bryan and I will probably stop by the sail away party. (You mean the one for regular roll call at the Sky Bar, right?)

For actual sail away, I'm thinking that we'll try the public aft balcony on deck 11 since that's near our cabin and I'm very curious what it's like there.

Archived