Cunard & HRC

TucsonRick

I didn't know this before today, but Cunard is a bronze level "National Corporate Partner" of HRC. Perhaps this is a new deveolpment. In any case, I was happy to read it, and thought you all might like to know.

Rick

I didn't know this before today, but Cunard is a bronze level "National Corporate Partner" of HRC. Perhaps this is a new deveolpment. In any case, I was happy to read it, and thought you all might like to know.

Rick

We've always traveled Cunard. Richard & I like the formality of Ocean Liner travel.I know some like less formal dresscodes. There are plenty of cruiselines for that as well. We always found the FOD/LGBT meetings to be qite well attended & have never had or seen any issues. That's still not to say it can't happen. All lines can get some real jerks at times.

Rick

I've been to the HRC National Dinner in DC every year for about 8 years, and I think I'm correct that Cunard have contributed a cruise for two every year to the Silent Auction.

Generally the minimum bid has been $12,000+, so I'd assume that it's Grill accomodations.

I've been to the HRC National Dinner in DC every year for about 8 years, and I think I'm correct that Cunard have contributed a cruise for two every year to the Silent Auction.

Generally the minimum bid has been $12,000+, so I'd assume that it's Grill accomodations.

For that price,God I'd hope so!

Archived