Sapphire Alaska MDR Menus

hughdm

Anybody have any menus they can post for the Sapphire, particularly northbound if there's a difference?
No difference. Just do a search for menus on the boards. The 7-day menus are pretty much the same no matter where you are sailing.

There is one night which will have an Alaskan theme. Otherwise, they are the same menus they usually use.

Other than the "Baked Alaska" dessert one evening, we don't recall an Alaskan theme dinner on the Sapphire Princess.

Anybody have any menus they can post for the Sapphire, particularly northbound if there's a difference?

Thanks.

I'm sailing the Sapphire North on 8/10/13 and then I have a cruise tour after (and an add on of 2 days). I can post the menus when I get home but that'll be August 23rd. I may time to post along the cruise tour if we get free and fast wireless anywhere. (They would be photos)

Other than the "Baked Alaska" dessert one evening, we don't recall an Alaskan theme dinner on the Sapphire Princess.

We were hoping there was one. Maybe you just missed it. ;)

I'm sailing the Sapphire North on 8/10/13 and then I have a cruise tour after (and an add on of 2 days). I can post the menus when I get home but that'll be August 23rd. I may time to post along the cruise tour if we get free and fast wireless anywhere. (They would be photos)
Thanks. We board the 24th ourselves.

There is one night which will have an Alaskan theme. Otherwise, they are the same menus they usually use.
Once they rolled out the new menus last September, themed nights became a thing of the past except for Italian Dinner. There are also Captain's Welcome Dinner, Captain's Gala Dinner and Chef's Dinner but all other menus are just called Princess Dinner.

Sorry, they had it last year and on my last 10 cruises to Alaska. Didn't realize they got rid of it.

Once they rolled out the new menus last September, themed nights became a thing of the past except for Italian Dinner. There are also Captain's Welcome Dinner, Captain's Gala Dinner and Chef's Dinner but all other menus are just called Princess Dinner.

I am surprised they got rid of this. It wasn't even a great theme but they have had it for so many years.

Archived