Status based on RCCL past cruises

SK_CruiseCrazy

I've sailed 4 times on Royal Caribbean, and leaving this week for our first Celebrity cruise. Asked my travel agent about status or cruise credits being recognized between lines, and she said they don't apply or transfer. But, I saw a recent post on these boards that implied they do. What's the scoop? Should I call Celebrity directly, or make sure to bring my RCCL member number when we board? I'd take any status (and privileges that come with it) that I can get!

What is your Royal C&A level?

You can call the Celebrity Captain's Club and enroll prior to your cruise, and based on your Royal level, they will give you reciprocal privileges.

But your Celebrity cruise will not add to your Royal total. You have to earn points independently.

You'll keep the courtesy enrollment level while you are earning Celebrity points, which is a good thing.

I just did this a few days ago. I was told they only register you pre cruise if you are Platinum or above. I have no way of know if that is correct information or not. It sounded like there was no recognition or benefit to those that have not reached Platinum on RCCL.

I'm sure a more experienced Celebrity cruiser will know for certain.

Archived