Pride- Bowling Alley Balcony for 3?

IMKTDQT810

Hello Everyone,

I have been looking into Pride (yes, again) and the ONLY cabin that shows a bowling alley balcony that 1- is not wheelchair accessible and 2- will accommodate 3 ppl is cabin 6232.

And that is even really for 4 ppl, not 3. I was wondering if anyone else has stayed in a "Bowling Alley" cabin with 3 ppl and if so, what was the cabin number? Or can we book one that states for 2 ppl even thought we will be 3 but DS would sleep on the sofa like he likes to do on ours at home on the weekend? Thanks!!

OP,

I believe, but am not 100% sure, that you can go ahead and book it, BUT if a Handicap person requests this type of room, you will be "bumped".

I am assuming that the ones on the higher decks (Deck 7, I have been in) that are not handicap are no longer available?

We ran in to a similar situation, but fortunately the higher deck was available at $20.00 more pp. We took it, just to be on the safe side.

Good luck!!

All the research that I did ALL of the bowling alley ones were for 2, and wheel chair accessible except for that ONE I mentioned. I would really prefer to not book an accessible one, mainly b/c I know we don't need it, I don't want to be bumped and I prefer to know it lets someone who NEEDS accessible can book it. Does that make sense?

I think there was one other cabin not accessible but it stated only 2 to that cabin but it did have a sofa (maybe not a pull out) but DS won't sleep on a pull out anyways...he just likes to sleep on a sofa as is. Thanks!!

6232 is the only bowling alley balcony that can hold 3 people. Find a friend and make it 4 so you cannot be bumped. All the other bowling alley balconies including handicap are 2 people rooms. The handicap rooms do not have a sofa. If you see 6232 available don't wait to book it! It is the only room of its kind on the ship. The only bigger balcony on the ship is the Vista Suite and they are quite pricy.

Archived