menus available at beginning of cruise?

whynotnow50

Are menus for the entire week available when or soon after you board? There are just a couple of things we want to make sure not to miss, such as escargot (for me) and lobster (daughter)

Also the menus for the Crown Grill; are they the same or different, and, if different, are they also available early so we can decide which day we want to go?

Thanks.

Are menus for the entire week available when or soon after you board? There are just a couple of things we want to make sure not to miss, such as escargot (for me) and lobster (daughter)

Also the menus for the Crown Grill; are they the same or different, and, if different, are they also available early so we can decide which day we want to go?

Just do a search for menus on CC. They're pretty standard with minor changes depending on where you're cruising. Escargot has been hit or miss the past year. There was a severe shortage and none of the cruise lines were serving escargot. My last two cruises, they were available on "French" night but weren't on the menu. They had to be requested.

The Crown Grill menu remains the same, no matter which ship, itinerary or cruise length.

Depending on the ship, there will be a table set up on embarkation day where you'll be able to view all the menus for the voyage and make reservations for the specialty restaurants. On the earlier Grand-class ships, that table is usually located right outside of Sabatinis.

Depending on the ship, there will be a table set up on embarkation day where you'll be able to view all the menus for the voyage and make reservations for the specialty restaurants. On the earlier Grand-class ships, that table is usually located right outside of Sabatinis.

I have never known that. Do you think that will be the case for our 18 night TA crossing in December?

Archived