Summit - May 27 sailing

l7464

Has anyone who was on the shortened May 27 sailing of the Summit received their 25% off coupon? I wrote Celebrity and ask that the restrictions be taken off the coupon and have not heard back - has anyone had any success getting a response about the complaints concerning the amount of compensation given?

Hi,

I was on the same cruise, I didn´t hear from them about the 25 % off. I wait a few more weeks then I will call. I also still wait for the refund of the night in Vancouver. I sended them all copies of my checks from the hotel there.

Will see whats happen.

Greetings

Michael

Last week we received from our travel agent the coupons for 25 percent off a future cruise. They list a number of restrictions. In fact, it sounds as if a web special or TA special is void with the coupon; in other words, is the 25 % only applicable off the normal published fares? Although we faxed our receipt for airline change penalty immediately upon returning home from the cruise, our credit card has not yet been credited for the $50 each Continental charged us for changing our return flight date.

• 5 months later...

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone that was on the shortened May 27 Summit Alaska cruise has used their 25% off future cruise coupon. We haven't booked a cruise yet and I was wondering just how much that offer might really end up costing Celebrity after all.

Thanks,

Mary Ann

Archived