Which ports to choose

bluedevil72

We've had our 8 day Freedom cruise canceled because of dry dock. We can replace it with another 8 day itinerary so we need a little help. One has Aruba, Curaçao, Dom. Rep. and Grand Turk. The other had St. Kitts, St. Maarten, San Juan and Grand Turk. The canceled one had totally different ports and we've been to none of them on any of the three so anything will be new. A little help here please. Thanks. One of them is on the Breeze and that kinda excites me a little bit

I haven't been to any of those ports on the Aruba one, but I totally love St Maarten & St Kitts. What are you hoping to get out of your ports: beaches, adventure, history, etc? That will help. As far as the ships go, the Breeze is a good ship, but the entertainment is terrible. Some of the other ships have the same bad entertainment (Glory, Conquest, Sunshine), so that could be a wash depending on what the other ship is. But if entertainment doesn't matter at all to you & you enjoy lots of food options & great waterslides, the Breeze might be the one for you to do.

I think either itinerary is great. I would choose based on the ship, not the ports. And personally, choosing between the ships that offer 8-night itineraries, I'd opt for the Breeze.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

The Breeze does both itineraries. They do the one with Aruba most of the time but on May 25 they do the other one. I think when the Freedom comes back from dry dock she will be doing three different 8 day itineraries. Grand Turk is the only port that overlaps. There are 11 other different ports on the three sailings.

Archived