OBC for Bottles of Liquor

xostacylee

Hi there! I heard there were problems using OBC for buying bottles of alcohol.. how do we get around this? Buy it from the FunShops to have delivered to our room prior to sailing? We have $320 OBC right now and would like to purchase a bottle or two (we decided to not use the money for the balcony upgrade-).. but don't want to get onboard and not be able to use it that way. Any help/feedback would be great. Thank you!

I saw on here that u could not buy liquor from bon-voyage department with OBC. Because it means ON BOARD CREDIT not PRE-Board. Not being a smarty-pants. Maybe if u had budgeted some cash to spend on the ship just use that cash and order from bonvoyage. Then use your OBC in place of the cash on the ship.

Well we want to buy a bottle either way (we have the money budgeted already, we just keep getting price drops)... and if we have OBC either way, do we have to spend the $100 OBC each before we can even buy a bottle? If the OBC goes on our S&S card...

I thought this was a good question... I think I read on here that you can order liquor from room service (the liters) so then wouldn't that mean that you could use your obc since you would be on board when doing it??? :confused:

That would make sense.. but I'd heard there was a problem even doing that. That's why I'm confused. :(

PS Mustardgirl.. looks like you'll be on the Breeze the week after us! So exciting.

I thought this was a good question... I think I read on here that you can order liquor from room service (the liters) so then wouldn't that mean that you could use your obc since you would be on board when doing it??? :confused:

This is exactly what I did last year. I ordered a bottle from room service after I got on the ship and just signed for it. It came out of the onboard credit/Sail and Sign account.

This is exactly what I did last year. I ordered a bottle from room service after I got on the ship and just signed for it. It came out of the onboard credit/Sail and Sign account.

Ok that works... but what if we have 3 S&S cards linked to the room? lol

Ok that works... but what if we have 3 S&S cards linked to the room? lol

It will be most likely be charged to the Main Person of that room, then if it went to the wrong person you can then have it changed at the pursers desk later.

Archived