7172 corner Aft on Serenade Of The Seas

Ok....I wanted to post this here rather than on the "cabin forum" because the Royal Caribbean forum is more active and sociable...

I'm thinking of booking a D2 corner aft cabin on Serenade, but the only one available is 7172.

Has anyone ever stayed in this one...or the one right next to it (7174)?

My main concerns are it's directly above the Congo Bar - is noise an issue after say midnight?

(most nights we'll be up later than that, but if we have an excursion booked the next day we might retire before 12am)

Should I go for it....or play safe and book a mid-ship, deck 9?

Any info would be useful

Hi! Have you ever stayed in an aft cabin before? Just curious. I've always been intrigued by them, but I generally stay midship. :)

Anyway, I'm on Deck 7 Serenade midship, above Chops Grille, for my upcoming cruise. I picked that area because I figured it would be more quiet in the later hours. The rep I talked to on the phone when I booked offered an aft cabin to me, but I remember her saying it was above something... now I can't remember if it was Deck 7 above the Congo Bar or not - I want to say it was, because I was interested in staying on Deck 7. In any case, I always try to stay away from areas that I think may be noisy (bars/clubs, pool decks, etc).

But - don't let my opinion dissuade you from booking it! Hopefully someone else on here has stayed in that one and can offer better help :)

We've stayed in 7174 many times. We love the cabin. Late at night you can faintly hear sound from the lounge downstairs. It is nothing that is annoying or that will keep you away. I would book that cabin a dozen more times if it is available.

Hi, I've stayed in aft cabins deck 7 on Radiance class ships before and have never had an issue with noise. The balconies are huge, making them as well as all the aft cabins on Radiance class ships among the most desirable on the ship. Book it & enjoy!

Hi, I've stayed in aft cabins deck 7 on Radiance class ships before and have never had an issue with noise. The balconies are huge, making them as well as all the aft cabins on Radiance class ships among the most desirable on the ship. Book it & enjoy!

I agree, love these aft cabins!!!! We never noticed any noise issues. Take it, Enjoy!

Archived