Question for those that have purchased alcohol pkg

tdk

We are going on the allure in 2.5 weeks and was wondering for those that have purchased the premium package how it works on rccl. We purchased it on carnival liberty last year and were glad that we did. Carnivals was easy to figure since it was any alcohol drink $10 or less. So included glasses of wine ... Beer... Martini... Specialty drinks anything $10 or less. So does royal include most anything or are you set to a list.

We are going on the allure in 2.5 weeks and was wondering for those that have purchased the premium package how it works on rccl. We purchased it on carnival liberty last year and were glad that we did. Carnivals was easy to figure since it was any alcohol drink $10 or less. So included glasses of wine ... Beer... Martini... Specialty drinks anything $10 or less. So does royal include most anything or are you set to a list.

Unfortunately, Royal is not specific about the drink package. Here is Royal's description:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Onboard_Experience/12032090_Beverage_Package_Flyer_FAQ.pdf

I now it is vague .... Your right. I'm hoping that somebody that has bought the package will spread some light on the subject. I loved the alchemy bar on the carnival liberty and was able to try lots of different martini type specialty drinks. They were all included because they were under the $10..... And they had several wines that were under the $10 to pick from.

I just read on another website that premium package includes mixers with red bull... That's cool if that is correct. I love vodka / red bull :). Has anybody had this on the package ?

Archived