i love my PVP

bluewater723

I wish I could give you all his name but I know it's against the rules. Really, though, my PVP is the best.

He has a great personality and is sooo helpful. I can be scatterbrained sometimes...well..a lot of times and he is good a straitening me out.

Last night he really showed his stuff. I was mock booking to check for price drops and noticed a cabin that I thought looked better and was only a couple hundred dollars more. I got all worked up and excited and called and left him a voice mail about it. He called me back promptly, as always, and advised me against it. He said given our cruising style that the cabin we have booked already is a better choice and we don't need to give it up. I really thought the other one looked better but he gave me the DL on it (apparently its super noisy) and said it's one of the cabins that they'll fill last.

I really respect someone that works on commission and still will advise you against paying more because they know it's not right for you. Good job Carnival PVP. :)

I dont think I've ever had a Carnival PVP that I didn't like....however....

I had a fabulous PVP on NCL for years....she was the best!! and then one day...gone :( the next one I had was also very good, liked her alot and then...gone :( the third one, a gentleman, was also pretty good, only had the chance to deal with him once or twice before, again...gone :confused: and now the one that has me as his 'client' is not so nice....the few times that I have called him, he made me feel stupid and an inconvenience....so, I don't call him...even though he sends me emails and stuff in the mail....I just make my bookings on my own (online) and avoid him....:cool:

A good PVP is a great resource to have in your pocket....congrats!

I wish I could give you all his name but I know it's against the rules. Really, though, my PVP is the best.

He has a great personality and is sooo helpful. I can be scatterbrained sometimes...well..a lot of times and he is good a straitening me out.

Last night he really showed his stuff. I was mock booking to check for price drops and noticed a cabin that I thought looked better and was only a couple hundred dollars more. I got all worked up and excited and called and left him a voice mail about it. He called me back promptly, as always, and advised me against it. He said given our cruising style that the cabin we have booked already is a better choice and we don't need to give it up. I really thought the other one looked better but he gave me the DL on it (apparently its super noisy) and said it's one of the cabins that they'll fill last.

I really respect someone that works on commission and still will advise you against paying more because they know it's not right for you. Good job Carnival PVP. :)

You have a good one but they dont work on commission. Just a bonus after they sell a certain number of cabins in a month.

Archived