Pride- Your Favorite Cabin, Location & Why

IMKTDQT810

I know they have a lot of great balconies...but I was interested in knowing who liked to stay on a particular floor and what type of cabin (Interior, Balcony, Extended Balcony etc).

No flames or arguments...just general, good ole' personal preference to help those of us who are considering a trip on this ship. Thanks!!

Been in 7171 twice (balcony). Been in 4123 all the other times. Love it. We do not tend to use the balcony much but my husband loves OV/Balcony because they have the sofa, room feels roomier, etc.

4123 is considered an inside (but cost more than regular insides). This room is directly in between 2 life boats so we get to see directly through them. The french door does open so we can get some fresh air if needed and not pay the balcony price.

I like the 4K cabins, between the life boats on deck four. These have French doors that open, but no balcony, and they sell for just a few dollars more than a regular inside. GREAT cabins, and wonderful value!

"SKY"

I like the 4K cabins, between the life boats on deck four. These have French doors that open, but no balcony, and they sell for just a few dollars more than a regular inside. GREAT cabins, and wonderful value!

"SKY"

That's what we are booked in for our October cruise, #4140. I can't wait to see it and will post pics when I return. Our price has dropped so much, we are getting it for $359 pp. This morning I saw that you can get an inside for the 7-day for $299pp! Great deal for anyone out there looking for an October cruise.

Archived