2 for 1 deals...help?

Milaandra

Hi Millandra. Below is the information copied from http://www.cunard.com/cruise-deals/adventure-month/

*Save up to 2-for-1 offer is based on a 50% per person discount off Early Booking Fares on a space available basis at time of reservation in Inside staterooms (category ID/IC) on advertised sailings. Discounts in other categories and World Voyage segments may vary. Early Booking Fares are offering fares and may not have been in effect for the past 90 days or resulted in actual sales in all categories. Intermediate discounts may have been taken and fares may remain at discounted levels after this promotion. Offer is for new bookings only. Government fees and taxes ranging from $30 - $400 per person are additional and subject to change. This offer is capacity-controlled, is subject to change, and may not be combinable with any other public, group or past passenger discount, including On Board Credit. Offer is not transferable and is available only to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Bermuda, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older. Please refer to the applicable Cunard brochure or Cunard.com for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all reservations. Ask about our applicable air add-on programme. Please reference promotion code: RWA-RWF. Offer expires 1 September 2013.

Its on the Cunard Canadian page at the same url as Salacia provided the link.

But the prices are nothing new. I have bookings now for January 3 and January 10 and the prices at '2 for 1' are exactly the same prices I am already booked at. It would be nice if they were a better deal. ;)

Wish I could find it! It should be accessible to me down here in England. Scotland hasn't seceded yet.

:D

I'm still Canadian when it comes to booking cruises and getting email notifications of sales...

Yes, 50% of getaways, now that's what I would call an offer.

David

Hi Balf. I don't understand. What I'm reading is 50% off Early Booking Fares (not 50% off Getaway Fares which are not available on this side of the pond anyway). The offer is for inside cabins, double occupancy on select voyage, which seems rather limited to me. But yes, its an offer - question being, is it a good offer? I've been booked on my next QM2 voyages for many months, final payment has passed. No looking back for me. I certainly hope others find a good deal and sail Cunard happily and often.:) Cheers, -S.

SEFlyer.....I too have booked the January 3 QM2 and the January 10 on QE cruises. I am looking forward to the wonderful Cunard services and experience on both ships. Perhaps we shall all meet during one of the cruises. judyjdl

SEFlyer.....I too have booked the January 3 QM2 and the January 10 on QE cruises. I am looking forward to the wonderful Cunard services and experience on both ships. Perhaps we shall all meet during one of the cruises. judyjdl

Please join us on our roll call. We have some others that are crossing Southampton to New York. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1692699

Hi Millandra. Below is the information copied from http://www.cunard.com/cruise-deals/adventure-month/

*Save up to 2-for-1 offer is based on a 50% per person discount off Early Booking Fares on a space available basis at time of reservation in Inside staterooms (category ID/IC) on advertised sailings. Discounts in other categories and World Voyage segments may vary. Early Booking Fares are offering fares and may not have been in effect for the past 90 days or resulted in actual sales in all categories. Intermediate discounts may have been taken and fares may remain at discounted levels after this promotion. Offer is for new bookings only. Government fees and taxes ranging from $30 - $400 per person are additional and subject to change. This offer is capacity-controlled, is subject to change, and may not be combinable with any other public, group or past passenger discount, including On Board Credit. Offer is not transferable and is available only to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Bermuda, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older. Please refer to the applicable Cunard brochure or Cunard.com for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all reservations. Ask about our applicable air add-on programme. Please reference promotion code: RWA-RWF. Offer expires 1 September 2013.

Yes, I got the ad this week.I'm interested in the NY to San Francisco Voyage. It's getting that length of time off to go is my problem.

Yes, I got the ad this week.I'm interested in the NY to San Francisco Voyage. It's getting that length of time off to go is my problem.

Keith, I'd like to take that voyage too, but to get that amount of consecutive days off work is very difficult in this country, except for those who are independently wealthy, or retired with free time, able to avail themselves of flash sales. Which makes me wonder what will happen as Cunard shifts its focus to a younger audience.

Keith, I'd like to take that voyage too, but to get that amount of consecutive days off work is very difficult in this country, except for those who are independently wealthy, or retired with free time, able to avail themselves of flash sales. Which makes me wonder what will happen as Cunard shifts its focus to a younger audience.

As winter is our slow season(and my brother takes many MORE days off than me)I'm kind of putting him to the old grind stone! Plus the fact I turn 60 & Richard & I have our 20 year aniversary in 2014 makes a guilt trip on my brother a little more obvious! He owns the catering company, but my investment helped stave off finacial ruin back in 2009.

Archived