Mastercard promo obc

jjh9

Has anyone received the obc from this MasterCard promo.

can someone please enlighten me on this. I didn't know there was a MC promo going on. Is there a link to this?

I had a MC card promo last year. It took quiet a few submission and emails be fore it finally showed up a month before cruising

I signed up for the Carnival MC on 6/24, and the promotion stated that the first 750 people to sign up for a card AND was approved, would receive an $100 gift card. Thought...oh well I'll give it a try. I received the card about two weeks later, and some promotional stuff about a week after that. This last Saturday 7/27 at 5:01 AM I got a do not reply email from carnival saying I had received a CCL promotional gift certificate. I thought it was a fake, but I went to the website and low and behold I printed up an e-gift card for $100. I then logged onto the Carnival web site to check my balance on the said e-gift card and sure enough it's worth $100 OBC. HOWEVER, I have to add it to my account once I'm on board. It is not automatically added.

can someone please enlighten me on this. I didn't know there was a MC promo going on. Is there a link to this?

I had a MC card promo last year. It took quiet a few submission and emails be fore it finally showed up a month before cruising

It ended 7/19/2013. It was gold $50. platinum $200. Diamond $300. I sail on 9/29/2013.

We board the Triumph tomorrow so I hope to know soon. I have the copy of the confirmation page. I put in for the $50 on this cruise and for the $200 on my cruise in September. I will be platinum then. I will come back and let everyone know. Keep your fingers crossed.

You've got a lot of us on pins and needles waiting to hear about the OBC......when they had the MasterCard promotion last year we received the OBC but we had to go to guest services once we got onboard to receive it.

For the people cruising soon please post when you return as to what happens

If your talking about the $50 gold $200 platinum etc deal someone posted on the original thread titled new promotion that it did not work for them. I just read the thread....it may work for some and not for others, so good luck and hopefully it will work:)

I was on the July 20th sailing of the Breeze and the $50 obc showed up on my onboard account on day 1. I applied before the promo ended and it worked for me.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Forums mobile app

Great news:D I'm glad it worked. Someone posted on the original thread that it did not work for them:confused: oh well I'm glad it worked for you and hopefully it will work for everyone that applied:)

I was on the July 20th sailing of the Breeze and the $50 obc showed up on my onboard account on day 1. I applied before the promo ended and it worked for me.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Forums mobile app

Did you use a Carnival MasterCard or just a regular MasterCard. The instructions on the site were not very informative.