MSC DIVINA All Inclusive Drink Packages for 2013 - 2014 Winter Caribbean sailings

soccerpapi

MSC USA... Will there be free iced water during dinner time? None of the wine packages include any water bottles.

Hi Shelly_11,

MSC Divina in the Caribbean will have complimentary iced water during dinner in the dining rooms.

Regards,

Hi does anybody have any Idea of the bar list brands of wines offered in the (from the “by the glass” menu) in the Allegrissimo Premium – All Inclusive 24 hours Pkg. Also what champagne brands offered also?? Any help would be greatful....

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

I was able to book the Allegrissimo Premium package online for the December 7, 2013 MSC DIVINA sailing. The premium package is $57.00 per day. This is a 3 night cruise, so the total price was $171.00

Please see the confirmation from MSC below:

MSC Cruises : Shopping Cart

Page 1 of 1

Date: 04/09/2013

Status: BKD Booking date: 1/08/2013 Booking number: 12XXXXX Ship: MSC Divina Sailing date: 12/7/2013 Cabin: 13XXX

Dear soccerpapi, Your shopping cart contains the items you have selected so far. Please remember that you can modify or cancel the items in this cart up to 9 days before departure. For example if the departure date of your cruise is April 18th you will be able to modify your shopping cart until April 9th. After this deadline and once onboard, tours and special services change request will not be accepted, while any cancellation will be subject to a cancellation fee. Please remember to print the summary of your reservations and bring it with you onboard. Your onboard account will be debited at the time of embarkation.

SPECIAL SERVICES:

Beverage Packages soccerpapi - ALLEGRISSIMO PREMIUM ADULT: ALL INCUSIVE 24 HOURS per person 171,00 $

Total:171,00 $

Please remember to print the summary of your reservations and bring it with you onboard.

9/3/2013

The other Allegrissimo packages were also avaialable for booking on;line too, I just chose the premium one. I hope this helps you all book your drink packages for the MSC DIVINA cruises this fall, winter and spring.

soccer

Edited by soccerpapi

Hello all,

I was able to book the Allegrissimo Premium package online for the December 7, 2013 MSC DIVINA sailing. The premium package is $57.00 per day. This is a 3 night cruise, so the total price was $171.00

Please see the confirmation from MSC below:

MSC Cruises : Shopping Cart

Page 1 of 1

Date: 04/09/2013

Status: BKD Booking date: 1/08/2013 Booking number: 12XXXXX Ship: MSC Divina Sailing date: 12/7/2013 Cabin: 13XXX

Dear soccerpapi, Your shopping cart contains the items you have selected so far. Please remember that you can modify or cancel the items in this cart up to 9 days before departure. For example if the departure date of your cruise is April 18th you will be able to modify your shopping cart until April 9th. After this deadline and once onboard, tours and special services change request will not be accepted, while any cancellation will be subject to a cancellation fee. Please remember to print the summary of your reservations and bring it with you onboard. Your onboard account will be debited at the time of embarkation.

SPECIAL SERVICES:

Beverage Packages soccerpapi - ALLEGRISSIMO PREMIUM ADULT: ALL INCUSIVE 24 HOURS per person 171,00 $

Total:171,00 $

Please remember to print the summary of your reservations and bring it with you onboard.

9/3/2013

The other Allegrissimo packages were also avaialable for booking on;line too, I just chose the premium one. I hope this helps you all book your drink packages for the MSC DIVINA cruises this fall, winter and spring.

soccer

Hi

I have just tried to add the classic and it won't let me selected it and once I put in my details it only brought up the premium one maybe because we are in the UK.

Judith

Judith ... It seems that MSC are only selling the Premium to people in Europe despite the Classic being available to North American cruisers! Europeans it seems are being treated like second class cruisers.

This is the response I got from them when I messaged them on Facebook.

Hi Judith, 'Allegrissimo' drinks packages for 2014 cruises will be available in 2014. You will find all info on our website soon.

Best Regards, MSC Cruises

I also phoned the US office to be told I can't book it through them either seems crazy.

Judith

Judith ... Welcome to the crazy world of Arthur Brown .. I mean MSC! the packages will likely not be available for your cruise until next year.

October 2012 we were told that the Allegrissimo was not available for our Poesia cruise from Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale, low and behold we get on the ship and and were able to book it at the first bar we came to!

For this years Divina repo also in November we are told that only the Premium is available to book here despite having received an E mail with details of the Allegrissimo Classic and its price form MSC UK.

One reason i believe that they are failing to update their website so people can book online!which means they have no choice but to pay the 15%.

We are doing 14 nights so works out about an extra $92 per person so it soon adds up. I always pay my tips and also tip the staff I deal with on a daily basis as an extra. Would it be frowned upon if I held back some of the statutory tips at the end of the cruise.

Judith

We are doing 14 nights so works out about an extra $92 per person so it soon adds up. I always pay my tips and also tip the staff I deal with on a daily basis as an extra. Would it be frowned upon if I held back some of the statutory tips at the end of the cruise.

Judith

The Hotel charge as they call it is not mandatory though if you decide not to pay it i would leave it until near the end of the cruise rather than at the start to remove it!

The Hotel charge as they call it is not mandatory though if you decide not to pay it i would leave it until near the end of the cruise rather than at the start to remove it!

Just don't like to punish the staff because MSC can't sort out their website. But when the total extra for 8 of us is over $730 then it get a bit annoying.

Judith

Judith ... It is as you say a bit tricky but MSC have not been looking after their customers so well recently especially those who are repeat cruisers and the Divina November 13 repo and the Armonia Cancelled Egypt to Venice repo in march 2014 stand out as not their fineist moments, so i can understand the way you feel.

Edited by sidari

Judith ... It is as you say a bit tricky but MSC have not been looking after their customers so well recently especially those who are repeat cruisers and the Divina November 13 repo and the Armonia Cancelled Egypt to Venice repo in march 2014 stand out as not their fineist moments, so i can understand the way you feel.

The thing that annoys me is I would be punishing the people who would have looked after us for two weeks. We still have over a year till we cruise hopefully by then they may have sorted it out.

Will you be doing a trip report on your cruise.

Judith

Not sure if there will be one during the cruise but you never know, but certainly when we get back, hopefully when Giles Hawke takes over at MSC UK things may well change for the better and they need to especially the website.

Not sure if there will be one during the cruise but you never know, but certainly when we get back, hopefully when Giles Hawke takes over at MSC UK things may well change for the better and they need to especially the website.

Sorry I meant after your cruise.

Judith

Good morning Sidari,

I certainly understand. Our web marketing has not given us a date as to when it will be available online. In order to get the points towards MSC Club, may I recommend that you book once you are onboard. (should the package not be added to the website.) The Allegrissimo packages will be available for purchase onboard the ship as well.

Regards,

Hi MSC,

Could you clarify on the soda package ("Offers unlimited consumption of “on tap” sodas ")? Will that be available online at some point? I see the various Allegrissimo packages, but not the soda, doremi, or cocktail packages.

Also, will the 'unlimited' soda package be available for purchase by just one passenger in a cabin? My wife would like one, and I can live with it either way. However, my 2 kids aren't allowed soda routinely so that's not a winner to buy them a package.

Anyway, prior conversation indicates that soda packages can be bought individually, but it's not clear if that is only the voucher books or also includes the unlimited package.

Thank you.

Edited by mikesteg

hi sailing msc again after one other trip several years ago to panama canal on opera. i don't recall the cafe speciality coffee arrangements we encountered back then.

i don't drink alcohol in any form, nor am in interested in soda. i do enjoy specialty coffees and will be spending much of my time hanging around where the specialty coffee is being served. on Divina that would be in the gelateria correct? and it looks like doremi with its vouchers would work for me although specialty coffee is not specifically listed in the description. anyone know for sure?

Doremi doesn't include coffees. It's fresh fruit juices, smoothies, milkshake s and non alcholic cocktails.

Coffees are available at almost all bars.

So where do i get iced coffee and how much is it. i think on opera there was a proper coffee bar where we could get our iced coffee and cappuchino

So where do i get iced coffee and how much is it. i think on opera there was a proper coffee bar where we could get our iced coffee and cappuchino

Cappucino you'll get T any bar. Bigger range of coffees will be available at Caffe Italiano (deck7 atrium) or Piazza de Doge (deck 6 near the atrium). The latter was one of my favourite spots on the Fantasia. You can also get cakes and pastries there (extra charge)