Boxing Day test coverage

Hi cant answer question, but can relate as i'm watching the ashes at the moment. I thought you may be able to get a response if you try the aust/nz cruisers site, as there are many who have cruised rccl on this site.:confused:

Hi there

A question for cricket tragics. I have a cricket mad teen. We are at sea in the South Pacific on Boxing Day. Does anyone know if the Boxing Day test is shown at all on the Rhapsody of the Seas.

Not sure that anyone on Rhapsody will know when Boxing Day is :rolleyes:

Hi there

A question for cricket tragics. I have a cricket mad teen. We are at sea in the South Pacific on Boxing Day. Does anyone know if the Boxing Day test is shown at all on the Rhapsody of the Seas.

You will be all at sea on Boxing Day :D

It is known by many that Boxing day is the day after Christmas. I would say yes, because you will be in cricket region, and they do have sports on TV.

Not sure if they will but it depends on which sports channels they show on that ship. If you could find that out you will know one way or the other. I am another cricket fanatic and spent my cruise in June trying to keep up with the ICC World Champions Trophy and keeping my cabin attendant updated as well!! I am loving the Ashes at the moment and was pleased the shoulder surgery I had last week fell between two tests - and yes I have got it bad!!!!

It will be sailing out of Australia, I expect a lot if the passengers will, if not the staff.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Archived