2014 Voyage brochure...

Nigella

just landed on our UK house doorstep. Spoke to husband and it's not arrived in France yet.

I foresee a little bit of light reading and dreaming of faraway shores, with a G&T in hand later today :)

Just wondering if everyone else has already received theirs?

just landed on our UK house doorstep. Spoke to husband and it's not arrived in France yet.

I foresee a little bit of light reading and dreaming of faraway shores, with a G&T in hand later today :)

Just wondering if everyone else has already received theirs?

Hi

Ours arrived this morning with a resounding thump. Interesting variation on last year's brochure.

Compare and contrast the references to " included" wines. Interesting change of emphasis/semantics. We now can look forward to " select" wines as opposed to " complimentary red and white wines of exceptional quality".

"Go figure" as our American friends are fond of saying.

• 2 weeks later...

2014 brochures arrived at our home in London today. Nice to look at what we have already booked (and in January Silver Explorer's case, paid for) and look forward to the trips. I hope the 2015 brochures will be published earlier in the year than these were.

It has not yet arrived in New England...or at least on our doorstep.

However, I did notice that the 2014 brochure is available for viewing on the Silversea website.

Hi Lisa,

Nothing arrived in Canada either.

Hopefully soon,

ST

Got ours today. Noted the change in wording regarding the wines, another backward step. Interesting that there is no longer a price list included, that's a first, just a referral to the website.

Not sure that I like the new layout. The voyage summaries have no reference to page numbers, so to find back to back cruises that cross a geographical boundary it is necessary to trawl through the entire brochure.

fyi..not 2014 brochure related directly, but 2015 itineraries from Mar thru approx end of summer will be released for booking Sept 30th (along with WC 2015 segments).

Now to decide about Galapagos in 2015!

Archived