Are laundered clothes ironed?

Pop-I

Have paid for shirts to be laundered and folded or pressed, but what if they are included in the bag of laundry? At a few bucks a pop singly, throwing 20 shirts into a bag would be a no-brainer.

Who knew. This is great. Thank you both for letting me know.

Enjoy the laundry service. We used it twice last July and it was great getting all our clothes back pressed and on hangers. Apart from my husband's underwear which came back neatly folded in tissue in a cane basket.

Have paid for shirts to be laundered and folded or pressed, but what if they are included in the bag of laundry? At a few bucks a pop singly, throwing 20 shirts into a bag would be a no-brainer.

Throwing everything into a laundry bag is a no brainer when on vacation,surely:confused:

Enjoy the laundry service. We used it twice last July and it was great getting all our clothes back pressed and on hangers. Apart from my husband's underwear which came back neatly folded in tissue in a cane basket.

Julie,has Keith asked you to continue folding his budgie smugglers in tissue and putting them in a cane basket at home.:)

Throwing everything into a laundry bag is a no brainer when on vacation,surely:confused:

Sure beats the way we have been doing it for or years - paying per item - and no one told me the laundry bag would include pressing. Surely could have paid for another cruise, considering what we spent paying by item rather than bagful.

Yes,

Most things come back on hangers.

No brainer. It is in the gentle art of how tight can you roll, fold scrunch and how much can you cram.

I am quite certain I can master the squish. And it's another good reason to be a small size. Or so I am at the beginning of a cruise.

Julie,has Keith asked you to continue folding his budgie smugglers in tissue and putting them in a cane basket at home.:)

No.......at home he does his own washing and ironing.

We are into equality over here:D:cool:

Julie

Maybe that is why he has been so keen to do so many cruises lately. He can have someone else do his laundry.

No.......at home he does his own washing and ironing.

We are into equality over here:D:cool:

Julie

Maybe that is why he has been so keen to do so many cruises lately. He can have someone else do his laundry.

I always thought that Keith was a good bloke.

Sorry about the cricket :(

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, everything pressed, shirts on a hanger. Pressing is not a good idea for some items, however, so be careful. A lovely long cotton tunic came back sadly stretched and permanently out-of-shape. I should have waited until I reached home. My fault entirely.

Archived