Question for Copper 10-8

solocanadian

As do I. Right now there's some guy named Lee, and I know that "Barry from Boston" (Barry Rockland) is supposed to board on Feb. 7th (the day that we 11-day'ers disembark). Is "Lee" still going to be there on the 27th?

Also, is Shane Michaels scheduled to be the CD for that sailing? And would you know who the DJ is going to be? (Hoping for Jazzy!)

Jazzy will be on Oosterdam. :)

As do I. Right now there's some guy named Lee, and I know that "Barry from Boston" (Barry Rockland) is supposed to board on Feb. 7th (the day that we 11-day'ers disembark). Is "Lee" still going to be there on the 27th?

Also, is Shane Michaels scheduled to be the CD for that sailing? And would you know who the DJ is going to be? (Hoping for Jazzy!)

Sorry, can't help you with that info

You've got the wrong ship!;) Boban Zivkovic is still one of two HD's on Zuiderdam; the other is Frank Ulbricht. Ryan Whitaker is a staff captain on Zuiderdam

Capt. Robert Jan Kan will have Noordam on 01/27/14 and the HD is scheduled to be Mark Pells

Thank You. I was told that information when setting up the Meet & Greet by the HAL Events Coordinator for the Noordam a few weeks ago. I know many on our Roll Call will be happy to sail with Mark Pells again.

You've got the wrong ship!;) Boban Zivkovic is still one of two HD's on Zuiderdam; the other is Frank Ulbricht. Ryan Whitaker is a staff captain on Zuiderdam

Capt. Robert Jan Kan will have Noordam on 01/27/14 and the HD is scheduled to be Mark Pells

That's strange. I just arranged a Meet and Greet for the February 7 cruise on Noordam, and was told that he was off for a few months and the Hotel Director would be Gerard O'Reilly! I was so hoping it would be Mark...he does an awesome M & G....and is so nice to boot!

We've been also been informed by HAL that Gerald O'Reilly will be the HD.

The info I have is that Mr. O'Reilly disembarks on the date you join (27 JAN 14) and will be replaced by Mr. Pells that day. As I often post, that information is always subject to change

Hi John, can you tell me who the officers will be on the Oosterdam on the Jan 19, 2014 sailing? Thanks.

Capt - Arjen van der Loo

HD - Jessica Schumann

GRM - Mila Castellon

CD - Shane Michaels

DRM - Andrie Yuris Taufik Hikmat

EChef - Thomas Schumann

EHK - Sri Waluyo

Always subject to change

John...do you happen to know who the Beverage Manager is on the Maasdam on 1/27 and the Noordam on 2/7? I booked those Meet and Greets and it's always nice to have the info in advance! Thanks!

MADM - BM Omar Klever

NODM - BM Jean-Jacques Jorrisen

Always subject to change

Eric was on the Ryndam last winter when we were. Capt. Edward van Zaane is a familiar name...I'm sure that by now we've been on a ship with him.

Captain Edward van Zaane was on Westerdam and then was take out Captain for Nieuw Amsterdam.

• 5 weeks later...