Junior Suite navigator of the seas room 9248

sdcami

Hello everyone, Is there anyone out there that can tell me if room 9248 on the navigator of the seas is a room that gets really choppy vs the aft cabins. We have never stayed this far forward before and just upgraded to the JS. Just trying to figure out if it gets really rough forward. Thanks Steve

Hello everyone, Is there anyone out there that can tell me if room 9248 on the navigator of the seas is a room that gets really choppy vs the aft cabins. We have never stayed this far forward before and just upgraded to the JS. Just trying to figure out if it gets really rough forward. Thanks Steve

Steve, that is actually an excellent location. The forward elevators are MUCH less used than the aft (which are actually midship) elevators. Except for right when the shows let out of the main theatre, it is MUCH easier to use the forward elevators.

Sometimes, even when i have an aft cabin, I walk all the way forward to take an elevator.

:)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
we have 9306 JS on the Navigator this May!

Do you have pictures of your balcony?

Thanks!

I took about 3,000 pictures during this trip. I have been looking but haven't found them. Will keep trying. I know the balcony was larger than any Jr Suite balcony we have had prior. We had 2 chair, lounge and table on the balcony. We were right next to the hump. That is why we rebooked this for November out of Galveston!

I took about 3,000 pictures during this trip. I have been looking but haven't found them. Will keep trying. I know the balcony was larger than any Jr Suite balcony we have had prior. We had 2 chair, lounge and table on the balcony. We were right next to the hump. That is why we rebooked this for November out of Galveston!

Gary! I found the pictures on your travel blog.org :) Great pictures!

Thank you!