~~"It's A Miracle" we're going to Hawaii 10/19/13 Official CC Group Cruise~~

CC Help Jenn

I have a question for Marie or Chelle whichever sees this first. After we had the last itinerary change and we had to flip excursions AGAIN, we had an e-mail from someone and was told to print it as proof of confirmation. Well I couldn't print it as laptop is in for repairs.:(

I'm sure I saved it in my Miracle folder, but what I need to know is who is it from?:confused: Which excursion?

Have a great week end y'all, I'm gone.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Forums mobile app

Bobbie, I believe that was island marketing for the Hilo outrigger/beach excursion, both Marie and I printed it, so I am sure we are good.

Good Sunday Morning

Are you Packed?, if not are you making piles getting ready to Pack?

Remember you have to print your boarding pass, luggage tags.

Check that passport (well this should have been done long ago)

Can't wait to meet all of you soon

I'm ready but still 11 days before we fly out.... Have fun Lynne, L.A. area is a lively place for sure.

My favorite of course is Disney....I love it there which only says I'm still a child at heart.:rolleyes:

Hoping everyone is having a lazy kind of Sunday afternoon. We are. Went to church this morning, then lunch, now relaxing and listening to it rain....

Makes me really sleepy, but I must stay awake or I will get no sleep tonight...:p

Bobbie, It was Island Marketing, and sure Chelle and I printed off ours, and it says we are with you

but you are not on our copy, you will need to print off yours too.

If all else fails, Chelle will figure out how to get into your e-mail account (with your permission of course) print it and bring it

Or bring your other one, and when we get there you can show them that while we show them ours with the date and time change.

It will all work out :)

Hey Everybody, We're getting really close now. Marie, have you heard anything back from Ricky about the tour in Hilo? I thought maybe I had missed a post. So much to do before next week. Hoping everything goes smoothly for everyone over the next few days until we all get a chance to meet.

Hey Everybody, We're getting really close now. Marie, have you heard anything back from Ricky about the tour in Hilo? I thought maybe I had missed a post. So much to do before next week. Hoping everything goes smoothly for everyone over the next few days until we all get a chance to meet.

We are all squared away with Ricky...

I don't know if I posted here or the other place.

It wasn't a "CC Group" excursion but never the less

We were all in the same boat so to speak so I did ask him to change it for all of us :p

There was no big conformation letter or anything just a simple e-mail.

Same as before.

We are all set and ready to go. if we can just get on that ship :D

Ricky's e-mail

Aloha Marie

Thank you very much. I'll be available on that day Oct.28th. I'm looking forward to see you and the rest of the group. Danny & Ruth cancelled on March 8th.

Please response on my new e-mail address at ricky@rickystourshawaii.com

Mahalo

Ricky

visit me at http://www.rickystourshawaii.com

Mahalo!

WOO HOOO Getting closer now! :)

And I'm ready, but like Charie, I have a zillion things to do before Thursday the 17th.

I've been busy today.

Tomorrow I have to take Tucker to the groomers in the morning, Vet in the afternoon (thank goodness Izzy went last week), have to go to the base to get meds refilled (thanks Lynne for that reminder) and hopefully get my computer from the computer repair person.

When I get the repair bill I could probably have bought a new one for what it cost me. :(

Oh and another on my to do list for tomorrow, have to picky up dry cleaning from the laundry so I can totally finish packing on Wednesday.

Today I added passports and cash to my list of "to take" things so they do not get left behind.:eek:

I heard back from Island Marketing and my excursion has been changed. We (Chelle, Marie,

Nick, Ed, and I) are together so I'm good there.

My most dreaded thing this week is a dentist appointment on Thursday....:(

When that is over maybe it will be smooth sailing most of the rest of the way....Could be a bump or two in the road, as in I have to take DD for a colonoscopy on Monday and drop furkids at the kennel on Wednesday.:(

Ok enough rambling from me. Off to do some other things and think of how close we are now to going to Hawaii.:)

Thanks Marie,

I probably missed it. It's hard keeping up multiple posting sites. I have gotten into the routine of each morning checking here, then checking there, then checking the other place. I only hope those are all the ones I'm supposed to be keeping up with.:)

Good Morning H&H'ers

As I read all the posts, here, there and the other place as Charie put it, I know my life is so simple and I am so thankful for that.

Bobbie, you will be fine once we have you on the ship, I would say with the DOD, but I know you don't drink, so how about with me holding the DOD. LOL

Lynne, you lucky girl, you get to start early, have fun in CA before getting on the ship.

Marie, you better get packing, I saw that table of stuff you need to get in the suitcase. LOL

Ok, off to shopping.

Good Morning H&H'ers

As I read all the posts, here, there and the other place as Charie put it, I know my life is so simple and I am so thankful for that.

Bobbie, you will be fine once we have you on the ship, I would say with the DOD, but I know you don't drink, so how about with me holding the DOD. LOL

Lynne, you lucky girl, you get to start early, have fun in CA before getting on the ship.

Marie, you better get packing, I saw that table of stuff you need to get in the suitcase. LOL

Ok, off to shopping.

Thank you Chelle!!

For those in this group who are expecting the OBC from our TA Vru Con. check your e-mails.

Just one more thing that has to be a problem with this CC Group LOL

Here is the e-mail I received from Erin

Good Afternoon

As you know Carnival has changed their policy when it comes to agencies purchasing onboard credit for passengers.

Due to this new policy change the $100.00 per cabin onboard credit for the following passengers on the October 19, 2013 Carnival Miracle Cruise Critic Group will be sent a check by CruCon to the mailing address that was provided to Johna at time of booking. This is only for onboard credit that comes from an agency, the onboard credit that is due to the passengers by Carnival for applying future cruise deposit, early savers, etc. will still post to the passengers, onboard expense account.

The following passengers should receive a check by mail by the time they return home from their sailing.

(I removed the lists of names)

I know why Bobbie and Ed are not on the List

Chari & Bill, I have no idea why your name is not on the list, Did you get so much OBC like Bobbie that they took away yours too?

Jim and Brenda, it seems you booked with Cru Con.

For reasons I have yet to understand they didn't book you in the group so

I have no idea if you will be getting a check or not.

No matter to us, you are a part of the group, booked in it or not.

So can we just go on this cruise before Carnival, Cru Con, the Government or anyone else throws something else our way...

Just saying this has been one, dare I say it, Hell of a time waiting for this cruise to finally get here.

For those in this group who are expecting the OBC from our TA Vru Con. check your e-mails.

Just one more thing that has to be a problem with this CC Group LOL

Here is the e-mail I received from Erin

Good Afternoon

As you know Carnival has changed their policy when it comes to agencies purchasing onboard credit for passengers.

Due to this new policy change the $100.00 per cabin onboard credit for the following passengers on the October 19, 2013 Carnival Miracle Cruise Critic Group will be sent a check by CruCon to the mailing address that was provided to Johna at time of booking. This is only for onboard credit that comes from an agency, the onboard credit that is due to the passengers by Carnival for applying future cruise deposit, early savers, etc. will still post to the passengers, onboard expense account.

The following passengers should receive a check by mail by the time they return home from their sailing.

(I removed the lists of names)

I know why Bobbie and Ed are not on the List

Chari & Bill, I have no idea why your name is not on the list, Did you get so much OBC like Bobbie that they took away yours too?

Jim and Brenda, it seems you booked with Cru Con.

For reasons I have yet to understand they didn't book you in the group so

I have no idea if you will be getting a check or not.

No matter to us, you are a part of the group, booked in it or not.

So can we just go on this cruise before Carnival, Cru Con, the Government or anyone else throws something else our way...

Just saying this has been one, dare I say it, Hell of a time waiting for this cruise to finally get here.

I got the same email..

After all these months of planning, your group is a week away from sailing to Hawaii! We did the 15-day to Hawaii last year from San Diego aboard the Spirit. It was, by far, the best cruise, the best vacation we've ever taken! You will have a blast! Other than the surprise wedding vow renewal that I had planned for my wife, the highlight of our cruise was renting a Mustang convertible in Maui and Oahu and sightseeing on our own. It was great!

BON VOYAGE to all of you sailing next week!

:cool: Bill

After all these months of planning, your group is a week away from sailing to Hawaii! We did the 15-day to Hawaii last year from San Diego aboard the Spirit. It was, by far, the best cruise, the best vacation we've ever taken! You will have a blast! Other than the surprise wedding vow renewal that I had planned for my wife, the highlight of our cruise was renting a Mustang convertible in Maui and Oahu and sightseeing on our own. It was great!

BON VOYAGE to all of you sailing next week!

:cool: Bill

Not a week but close... Single digit dance starts tomorrow.

Although for some of us we start our Vaca in the next few days...

Lynne and Rick have a great time in Disney before the cruise,

Bobbie and Ed we'll see you in 8 days...

So really we are in our single digit dancing already aren't we

Big_smile.png

Hey Marie,

Not sure why we aren't on the list. We did receive a phone call from Crucon about a week ago with the same info. Hard to tell exactly how they do things. We did receive a bit of OBC from price reductions, but the phone call renewed my hope about the original amount for booking with the group. I guess we'll wait and see.

So this lets everyone know my laptop is up and running, I`m back in the green....;)

Yesterday was a horrible day, but thankfully today was much improved.

I was also able to get my phone back up and running, so now I`m ready for Hawaii..:)

Lynne safe travels to you two, enjoy Disney, and well see you soon....See you all soon....Hard, very hard to believe after all we`ve been through and all the many months of planning we are 7 days and a night away from fly away.......:)

Hey Marie,

Not sure why we aren't on the list. We did receive a phone call from Crucon about a week ago with the same info. Hard to tell exactly how they do things. We did receive a bit of OBC from price reductions, but the phone call renewed my hope about the original amount for booking with the group. I guess we'll wait and see.

Same here regarding the call. Kathryn left a message. I sent Kathryn an email and she replied that it would be arriving when we return home.

:(

To whoever said they added passports and cash to the packing list, thank you for the idea --- they're now on mine!

I'm happy to be in the single digits but my son just called and he had an abnormal EKG and stress test so has to see Cardiologist Monday. Prayers for a quick resolution would be greatly appreciated. He's only 32!

Kay Lynn