~~"It's A Miracle" we're going to Hawaii 10/19/13 Official CC Group Cruise~~

CC Help Jenn

We were on the September Hawaiian cruise - it is a wonderful cruise - all those sea days are very relaxing! Enjoy yourselves:)

We had a friend on that cruise too. Debbie H...

Were you part of the CC Roll Call?

She said you guys had a blast :)

Yes we were very active with the cruise critic group - I made over 100 name tags for the meet and greet:D to me it was funny to see those name tags all over the ship even late into the 2nd week. Many people would ask where they got the name tags lol! In all the cruise critic groups I have joined this was THE BEST EVER! Debbie was awesome! :)

We got a pleasant surprise in the mail yesterday. Our OBC from CruCon. Hope others got theirs too. Just makes sense to get it before you sail. We made it by 1 day. We leave tomorrow morning. Yipee!!

I know at least 3 others got theirs too.

I am guessing Lynne got hers too, but they are long gone and playing with the Mouse already

We leave tomorrow also.

Getting the last little things done today and we are out of here :)

Thank you all for the "fun wishes" to all of us that are to be on this cruise.

Vicki what a nice surprise to see you drop in and thank you...:)

This will be my last post here and over the last few months most of the time it has been fun.

Sometime we would have a couple bumps in the road but all is well that ends well.

So looking forward to being with Marie, Chelle, and Ms Gloria again, meeting the rest of their family memebers, and meeting all of you that have posted here that will be cruising with us.

Dobie waving to you and thank you for checking on us and for helping us to keep this RC a float.;)

Sorry we`ll miss you tomorrow night but I know you understand.

Wishing everyone one safe travels and pray that I will see you all soon.....:)

I`m gone!!!!!!;)

I know at least 3 others got theirs too.

I am guessing Lynne got hers too, but they are long gone and playing with the Mouse already

We leave tomorrow also.

Getting the last little things done today and we are out of here :)

Our check came yesterday too. We are leaving to board AmTrak in about 6 hours so we will be on our way too. :)

Awe that was sweet of you Vicki, and just after getting off the Miracle too.

To bad you couldn't come along with us, but I am sure we will see each other again some time.

It's not like you even live that far from here LOL

God Speed for all of us traveling and we will see you in LB as we sail away to Hawaii

Not sure if this is my last post or not

Never say never you know...:D

Edited by Koval

Senate and House approved a bill to re-open the government. The President promised earlier this evening that he would sign it "immediately."

Yippee! National Parks/Monuments will be open by the time you get there! :D

I was on the September cruise to Hawaii, and you guys on this cruise will be SO HAPPY that the parks will be open. I went to the Arizona Memorial and the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and will have those memories forever. Have fun!

Watched her arrive about 9:30 this morning through a fog. Beautiful. Have a wonderful cruise!

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg "I can see Carnival Miracle and Inspiration from my porch" (to paraphrase Tina Fey as S. Palin) I still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams!)

That was a short trip. The ship returned to Long Beach this morning. What's wrong?

l Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg "I can see Carnival Miracle, Inspiration, and Imaginaton (after 1/26/14) from my porch" (to paraphrase Tina Fey as S. Palin) I still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams!)

That was a short trip. The ship returned to Long Beach this morning. What's wrong?

l Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg"I can see Carnival Miracle, Inspiration, and Imaginaton (after 1/26/14) from my porch" (to paraphrase Tina Fey as S. Palin) I still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams!)

Is the Miracle really back in Long Beach? Haven't heard a word about it.

Is the Miracle really back in Long Beach? Haven't heard a word about it.

Yep it's not inspiration. Woke up looked out my window and there it was.

l Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg "I can see Carnival Miracle, Inspiration, and Imaginaton (after 1/26/14) from my porch" (to paraphrase Tina Fey as S. Palin) I still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams!)

I was just told it's the Grand Princess, not the Miracle.

Oh yes now that the fog has lifted I can see it. Must be ready to do the Pacific Coastal now that the port is empty.

Thanks for the reply

• 2 weeks later...