Turtle Farm question (waterslide question)

Bibble

Does anyone know if it's possible to go into the area of the water slide if you're not on the upgraded ticket that includes "everything"?

Basically, can all us adults buy the tickets that are just the Turtle Farm, but then my daughter have the ticket that includes the aquatic adventures to go down the water slide, BUT, that us adults (or at least one of us) could go with her to keep an eye on her, just not use the facilities)?

I hope I'm making sense. Just don't want to spend the extra $15 for 4 of us if we aren't going to use it.

I am not sure about getting into the rest of the park- it is very nearby to the area where you receive the guided tour, but I don't recall if anyone can wander over. I did want to say that we really enjoyed the tour. The guide did a great job and really loved his job. Also, we spent way more time here than anticipated. My DD(then 7) loved the pool and slide and also enjoyed the snorkeling pond they had there. We all had fun, actually. We ordered tickets directly from the Turtle Farm and received a discount and a free ride. great deal!

• 3 weeks later...

There will be staff stationed at the entrance to the pool and waterslide as well as lifeguards, they were keeping a very good eye on the kids when we were there. I'm sure you will have no problem at all entering the pool area and using lounges while watching your daughter. They are very informal.

We (2 couples) got passes for 1/2 price (in Sept during low season) so check their site for discounts. There wasn't a tour while we were there so we could just walk at our ownm pace and see the different areas. We were disappointed in that the turtles were all in a holding tank but we didn't know what to expect either. The guided tour will also include the croc feeding.

The waterslide and pool will be fun for your daughter and you should be able to relax with a cold drink from the bar if you want that. And don't miss a quick walk through the dolphin facility right across the street.

Have fun!

Archived